EVENTS & SEMINARS
If the COVID-19 Pandemic has taught us anything, it is the need to be prepared for the future, even unlikely events.
We invite you to join us for our FREE upcoming seminars and presentations on topics such as Get Your Ducks In A Row, Nursing Home Care, Estate Planning 101, Probate, and Trusts. Please see the descriptions below, register using the form on this page and contact us if you have any questions at all.
Trust 101: What Every Family Should Know About How Trusts Protect Wealth
Wednesday April 14, 2021 • 1:00 pm
- Different types of trust and why more families are choosing Trusts to protect what they have worked so hard for
- Why gifting assets to loved ones outright in their own names can hurt them and you
- How, without the proper planning, your assets could end up in the wrong hands
- The bloodline protection and remarriage protection a Trust can provide
- Why Trusts can be especially important if you have retirement plans/IRAs
- Tax savings through Trusts
- Why you need to protect your special needs loved ones with a Special Needs Trust
- Trust protection for family farms
7 Common Mistakes People Make When it Comes to Planning for Nursing Home Care
Tuesday April 20, 2021 • 6:00 pm
Learn the common mistakes people make, such as:
- Believing nursing home stays are covered by health insurance
- That Medicaid automatically pays for nursing home care
- Believing it is too late to shelter assets when someone goes to a nursing home
- Believing you should put the house in the children’s names
All I Need is a Will…Right? What is a Will and is it All You Need
Wednesday April 28, 2021 • 1:00 pm
This webinar will answer these common questions:
- What is the probate process?
- Does having a will avoid probate?
- Does my will control where all my assets will go when I pass away?
- What happens if there is no will?
- What are the responsibilities of the Executor?
- Can I avoid probate?